Senior Site Manager
Up to £60,000+ Package
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager/ Landfill Manager to join one of the leading Waste Management specialists working within the Hazardous Waste sector across the UK. They are looking for a Site Manager to join their established team at their processing and Landfill facility in Peterborough to support the daily running of the complex site. Working as the Site Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the site operations in line with company policies and group operation structures.
Working as the Site Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the safe, compliance and commercially sound day to day running of a busy hazardous and non-hazardous landfill site.
- Ensuring complete site compliance within environmental permits, operating licences and waste regulations.
- Provide Health and Safety leadership on site. Including championing and driving the Health and Safety culture across all site staff and visitors.
- Full P&L, KPI production, budgetary preparation and reporting responsibility.
- Direct line and personnel management responsibility for all Operational, Technical, Sales Support and Administrative personnel. Supporting the team on-site to ensure work is completed in line with company and customer requirements.
- Support team development and highlight training requirements where necessary.
- Produce and report relevant financial and operational information to the Head of Waste Operations and other Senior Managers in a timely and informative manner.
- Work with other members of the Senior Operations Team to develop and implement site improvement projects, supporting the maintenance and asset management strategy for the site.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position, candidates must have previous Senior Site Management/Senior Management experience working within Landfill, Waste Management or Hazardous Waste industry.
You must be qualified to COTC/ WAMITAB Level 4 in both Landfill Operations and the Treatment and Transfer of Hazardous Waste and ideally hold a IOSH Certification
A good understanding of transport, transport related issues and holding or working towards CPC (national).
You will also have an in-depth understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance and a strong background understanding of operating within a financial environment, managing complex budget and P&L operations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Package.
- Bonus Potential
- Opportunity to work with one of the industry leaders in Hazardous Waste Management.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.