Health & Safety Advisor
Night shift 17:00pm - 01:30am
Our client is looking for an experienced Health & Safety advisor for their Newhurst project and boiler insulation support.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Health & Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and updating risk assessments e.g. Transport, COSHH, and Workplace, internal Health & Safety Audits, inspections and Safety walks.
- Assist with internal & external audits to ensure that all relevant information is provided whilst ensuring corrective and preventative actions are closed off within the allocated time frames.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- The ability to work independently, prioritise and manage workflows.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills are essential.
- The ability to establish a rapport with all levels of management and safety representatives.
- Able to carry out effective investigations, audits, inspections and compile reports and recommendations as appropriate.
- To carry out audits of safe working procedures.
- Be able to write permits.
- Ability to understand the key issues in complex situations.
- Be able to show initiative and innovate.
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritize workload and meet targets.
- Strong organisational skills.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £380 per shift
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 206 and ask to speak to Daniel Don who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.