Lead Technician - Energy Centre
Up to £39,500 plus benefits
Lincoln - With travel across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk & Suffolk.
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with a leading organisation within the Waste & Energy sectors. They are currently recruiting for a Lead Technician to join their team for a growing portfolio of Energy Centres located across East Anglia with your main base site being in Lincoln.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Lead Technician, your duties will include:
- Be responsible for management and update of the Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Operate and maintain all site main utilities, ensuring 100% service delivery is supplied to the client under contract KPI's, which will include interaction with Clients on a Daily basis to meet their needs and deliver excellent customer service.
- Gas service works which include domestic boilers, LTHW Boilers, burner servicing and service of Biogas equipment.
- Maintenance of Compressed Air Systems and Water Treatment plant, along with fault finding via BMS, PLC and SCADA control systems.
- PPM maintenance, fault finding and repairs on large industrial utility plant, decommissioning and recommissioning on a wide range of Plant including steam and hot water boilers.
You will be working a 43-hour week, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, with a 1 in 5 call out rota.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- City and Guilds qualified or equivalent level in Electrical Maintenance/an Electrical discipline.
- Gas Safe or iGas trained and competent.
- Experience of faulting finding and diagnostics on PLC and control systems.
- Full driving license.
Salary & Benefits
What's on offer for you:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £39,500
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive company benefits package
- The opportunity to join a genuinely leading organisation within the waste & energy sectors.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more, please email a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.