Electrical Field Service Engineer - Industrial Engineering
Essex & the South East
Competitive salary + overtime + van (fuel card)+ laptop + phone
We are recruiting for an Electrical Field Service Engineer to join a company who provide maintenance solutions and technical support to large process plants including Power Stations, CHP Plants, Petrochemical and Aggregate Production Facilities. The role involves travelling to various sites in Essex, East London, Kent and elsewhere and providing technical support on the maintenance and overhaul of equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Electrical Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The maintenance, repair and overhaul on a variety equipment such as; Motors, Control Panels, Actuators, Transformers, Conveyors and Generators, etc
- Ensuring the maintenance reports and logs are kept up to date
- Ensuring maintenance activities are carried out within defined budgets
- Diagnosing and fault finding of electrical problems
- Ensuring compliance to all health & safety & legal requirements
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Working as part of a call out rota
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- City & Guilds/ONC/HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline
- CompEx trained would be highly desirable
- Servicing and Maintenance experience within similar heavy process industries such as Power Generation, Steel, Cement Works, Paper Mill etc.
- Experience and knowledge of HV systems would be beneficial
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company van + mobile + laptop
- An opportunity to join a growing organisation
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.