Field Service Technician - Energy Centres
Up to £42,000 + Van + Benefits
Field based covering London, Essex & Kent
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with a leading organisation within the Waste & Energy sectors. They are currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician to join their team & be responsible for the operations & maintenance of Energy Centres across the London, Essex & Kent area.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Field Service Technician, your duties will include:
- Carrying out planned & reactive maintenance on Energy Centres which will involve working on steam systems, boilers, LTHW systems & all other associated plant.
- Performing fault finding & diagnostics on plant & equipment.
- Conducting routine servicing, installation & commissioning activities when required.
- Ensuring adherence with Health & Safety at all times.
- Supervising contractors which will includes Permits to Work & Risk Assessments.
- Completing service reports & associated paperwork.
- Other duties as required.
Your normal working routine will be on a days basis Monday to Friday, with a requirement to work as part of a 1 in 4 call out rota.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an Apprenticeship / NVQ / ONC / HNC / HND in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in a similar Service / Maintenance Technician role working on steam plant & the associated equipment.
- A background working in an industrial environment such as in Energy Centres, Power Stations, Marine Engineering, Chemical Plants etc.
- A full UK driving licence is essential as this is a field-based role which requires you to travel to multiple sites across the South East of England.
Salary & Benefits
What's on offer for you:
- A competitive salary of £36,000 to £42,000 depending on experience.
- Company van with the option of personal use.
- Overtime is available but not guaranteed.
- Company benefits package.
- An opportunity to join a leading organisation within the Energy sector.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more, please email a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.