Head of Industrial Site Services - Process Plants
National Role (can be based anywhere in the UK) - HQ is based in Warrington
£70,000 - £90,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + benefits
Our client is a leading company within the industrial sector who are looking for a Head of Industrial Site Services to join their team. You will be responsible for leading a team of up to 175 personnel to carry out works on industrial sites which can include Power Stations, Petrochemical sites, Refineries, Food & Beverage sites, etc.
We are looking for somebody who is customer facing, a good people manager and possess excellent commercial and financial acumen as you will have full P&L responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the National Services Director, you will be responsible for…
- Develop and maximise growth of the National Industrial Site Services team by looking at value and efficiency in all aspects of design and development
- Implementing and lead the medium and long-term strategy for National Services whilst ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across all levels
- Be creative in ways of working, processes, and culture of the team to maximise growth and success
- Deliver solutions efficiently and profitably to all stakeholders involved both internal and external
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following…
- Prior experience managing large teams in an industrial services environment
- Significant experience with process plant environments (Power, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Chemicals, etc) due to the regulations associated with these environments
- Good commercial and financial acumen - experience in managing a P&L
- Ability to demonstrate a good track record of leading high-performing, cross-functional teams
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management
- Awareness of project management methodologies
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive basic salary between £70,000 - £90,000
- Excellent bonus
- Generous pension
- Private medical (family cover)
- Other excellent benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.