Based in Coventry and will include travel to other sites and customers across the UK.
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our client is looking for a Commissioning Manager to work within the busy Managed Services team to oversee and manage all aspects of commissioning Integrated CHP equipment, Ground Source Heat Pumps and Chilled Water Systems on various sites.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and issuing up to date commissioning status reports including technical and commercial activities on all sites to the Head of Manage Services.
- Input to project program team.
- Defining commissioning plans.
- Managing all activities related to the commissioning of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Planning the commissioning activity of systems, water and air side where required.
- Client Liaison to ensure that overall methodology for commissioning of a particular area is agreed.
- Production of Commissioning Strategy, Test Data Sheets and Record Sheets.
- Ensure commissioning records and results are kept up to date.
- Ensure safe working practices in accordance with company procedures.
- Commissioning program status report to Project Team and Head of Managed Services.
- Carry out commissioning audits.
- Input to Project Managers reports as required.
- Ensure that Risk & Contingency Documents, Method statements and risk assessments are produced & approved in accordance with the program requirements.
- Ensure any Hazardous area requirements (DSEAR) are considered & complied with production of training plans and handover procedures.
- Coordination of the site training requirements in accordance with the training plan.
- Arrange and manage installation/commissioning meetings as required and record minutes.
- Arrange all inspections and testing requirements in accordance with the commissioning plan.
- Attend as required formal handover meetings.
- Ensure defects are categorized & attended to.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive commissioning experience.
- Familiar with statutory regulations such as IEE Wiring regulations.
- Onsite commissioning experience and supervision on HVAC equipment.
- H&S SMSTS(Supervision) Site Safety accreditation.
- As a minimum, CSCS Managers card.
- Knowledge of process, systems and equipment used on CHP, HVAC and/or Ground Source Heat pump systems.
- Organisation and planning skills.
- HNC in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering or equivalent CHP, HVAC experience
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 10% bonus
- £5,700 car allowance
- 8% pension
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to APatel@astutetechnical.co.uk or ring 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.