Electrical Trainer Content Writer - Power Generation
Contract Rate - 3 Months
We are looking for an Electrical Trainer to review and re-write course material for an Engineering Academy based in the East Midlands. This will be focused on the Electrical Pathway course which includes modules at BTEC Level 3 Certificate in advanced Manufacturing Engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Electrical Trainer Content Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Deliver Professional LV Electrical training programmes to the required standards
- Ensure that all issued course-related documentation is to a high quality and is version controlled
- Work closely with the Uniper Training Team to consult on content development
- Attend regular meetings to keep self up to date with the project progress
- Make tangible improvements to all product offering to keep up to date and innovate the training.
- Promote good team working relationships across the wider Engineering Academy.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally educated to HNC/ HND Level in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with appropriate Electrical Industry Experience.
- Have previous experience developing, delivering and assessing Electrical qualifications such as BTEC Level 3 in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- To have a wide range of electrical knowledge including C&G 2330/2360, 2322, 2382, 2377 and 2391 courses and some knowledge of relevant industry standards
- A qualified trainer who can demonstrate effective presentation and communication skills
- A teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd) or Assessing qualification such as A1, D32/D33, TAQA or be a V1 / D34 Verified
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Contract role circa 3 months
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Alex Powell who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.