Training Delivery Manager - Power Engineering
Contract until the end of the year
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Training Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Supporting the onsite training team and overseeing the day to day operations of the Training Academy
· Ensure delivery to time by managing workloads and allocating assignments to the training team, and overseeing quality & cost targets.
· Ensure all training on the curriculum is in line with the Education Inspection Framework as required by OFSTED
· Support the EALT with OFSTED audits
· Utilise Agile & Lean tools & techniques to drive efficiencies and ensure efficient processes are in place to streamline working
· Carry out regular audits & reviews to support the quarterly, half year and yearly Performance Related Scheme / System
· Oversee individual personal development plants
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Teaching and/or learning qualification suitable for HE sector
· Experience in leading and supporting successful Ofsted inspections
· Significant experience managing an operational team in an Education and Training environment, preferably with experience in set up, development and growth of training programmes / delivery
· Has a strong commercial background with experience of managing budgets
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Umbrella / PAYE rate
- Contract until the end of the year
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Alex Powell who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.