Field Service Engineer - Smart Energy Systems
Up to £33,000 + bonus & overtime
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading organisation who specialise in providing Smart Energy Services & Solutions for companies with large energy usage across the UK & Republic of Ireland.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the servicing, maintenance & commissioning of water chillers, ground source heat pumps & air source heat pumps for their clients across London.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing routine maintenance, servicing & repairs on water chillers & heat pumps.
- Carrying out servicing &commissioning of ground source hear pumps systems which includes the ground source pipe network.
- Conducting fault finding & diagnostic on water pumping systems.
- Interrogating & troubleshooting on complex control systems such as DX, Tridium & BMS systems.
- Updating maintenance records & preparing detailed service reports.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety at all times.
This role will be working Monday to Friday on a 42.5 hour week (paid door to door), with requirement to work as part of a 1 in 6 standby / call out rota.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- You will need a relevant technical qualification (apprenticeship / NVQ / City & Guilds / HNC etc.) in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or Building Services.
- Previous experience working on heat pumps, large capacity water chillers, valves, actuators & the associated control systems.
- As this if a field-based positions covering sites across London, you will also need to have a full UK driving licence.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary of £29,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme of up to 7%
- Pension scheme of up to 8%
- Paid door to door
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 284 and ask to speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.