Legionella Risk Assessor
Up to £28,000 + Car & Package
We are currently recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor to join the No.1 specialist of Water Treatment and Water Hygiene. Working as a Legionella Risk Assessor, this will see you travelling across Essex and occasionally client sites outside of these if required.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Legionella Risk Assessor, you will be responsible for:
- Offering technical advice and support to customers across Essex.
- Completing complex surveys, site risk assessments and reports across all three delivery areas (H&C, HTM and Cooling)
- Working to agreed schedules and SLA's
- Offering a first-class service to all customers, ensuring that all works completed are inline with industry guidelines and customer specifications
- Carrying out relevant documentation and administrative tasks
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A strong background of working within the water treatment industry
- Awareness of legionella guidelines and compliance
- Experience of carrying out surveys, risk assessments and reports
- Previous experience of working with hospitals, healthcare and schools would be advantageous
- A DBS check is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to a £28,000 basic salary
- Company van, phone, and laptop
- Full training provided
- Fantastic company benefits
- Holiday package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Sam McSheaffrey on 02392 288 217 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com who can give you more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.