Installations Project Manager - EV Charging
Field based with National Travel (no preference on home location)
Up to £50,000 + bonus + car/allowance + benefits
Astute are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a technical background in EV Charge Point (EVCP) installations. Working for a major player in the Power sector, this role will be pivotal in spearheading solutions for major fleet operators and large commercial clients. Overseeing the full lifecycle and delivery of projects across the country. This is a key position in the organisation and for enabling zero-carbon goals for the future of the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the EV Charging industry to step into a senior role and grow & develop within the business, or a seasoned Project Manager to become a subject matter expert and assist in leading the business to reach its goals within the EVCP market.
This role is home based, UK wide, and will require extensive travel to client sites around the country.
Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Asset Solutions Lead, as Installations Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that EV installations are designed optimally and meet the client's requirements, and are cost effective
- Ensure all H&S (Health & Safety) and regulatory compliance are adhered to
- Ensure that all standards, policies, and environmental plans are compliant with legislation
- Carry out EV Charge Point site surveys to ensure accurate design and pricing of EV installations
- Find appropriate Electric Vehicle Charge Point solutions and address all challenges by adding value at every opportunity
- Continually improve best practices across all areas of Project Management and EV installation processes
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of Site Engineers to support the EV Installation business
- Actively participate in the development of the EV and wider energy services of the business
Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for an Installations Project Manager with the following:
- Extensive experience in the Installation, Maintenance or Design of EV charging equipment
- Hands on experience with installation, commissioning, and servicing of EVCP's
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills
- A proactive approach with an ability to learn new technologies
- A proven understanding of all H&S regulations, policies, standards, and legislation
- Knowledge of 'The Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation' (IET)
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- A higher qualification in Electrical, Electronic or Systems Engineering
- A Full UK Driving Licence
Salary & Package:
- A salary of up to £50K depending on experience
- Company Car (Electric Vehicle) or Car Allowance
- Up to 15% performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with double employer contribution up to 5%
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 473 and ask to speak to Stuart Clark.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.