Senior EC&I Project Engineer - Nuclear (DV Clearance)
£50-53.00 per hour
Duration- 12 months
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior EC&I Project Engineer to join an established firm at their Large Nuclear plant in the Reading area, joining a dynamic project team. you will be responsible for undertaking electrical tasks in accordance with the business requirement / project programme so as to enable the delivery of the project to the client, within pre-determined standards for quality, time and budget.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Following research, evaluation, and assessment, to prepare
- Concept / general arrangement and detailed design drawing
- Design calculation
- Analytical reports
- Provision of data, theory, formulae, stress analysis etc.
- Respond to client or internal colleague enquiry and take necessary action to develop an effective solution.
- Contribute to Project Team, and Contract Reviews through the provision of relevant and informed technical / design information.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years+ design experience in a highly regulated industry
- CAD experience or other engineering software products
- Preparation and presentation of engineering reports and papers
- Familiar with structure of typical engineering documents
- Familiar with radiological protection, its management and operation
- Familiar with recognised quality system & legislative requirements
- Used to dealing with confidential and commercial information.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392288289 and ask to speak to Adam who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.