Control Room Operator
Location - Milton Keynes
Rate: £300.00 - £350.00 per day
Duration - 6 months contract
Start date - May 2021.
We are currently recruiting for a Control Room Operator who has experience working Energy from Waste Plants to join the EPC. Our Client is responsible for the design, construction and commissioning package for the large energy from waste plant in Milton Keynes. As the Control Room Operator, you will be working in a team environment throughout the cold and hot commissioning of this place, ensuring the safe and uninterrupted operation of the plant in order to achieve production targets, and to work closely with the commissioning team to commission the plant.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Provide modifications to the PLC programme.
- To assure effective documentation of the commissioning process, including commissioning data and as built documentation, input to O&Ms and feedback to the design disciplines.
- Contribute to ensuring safe working environment for all, maintaining Health and Safety levels during the commissioning activities
- Report safety issues responsibly, and participate in improving practice
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline - Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Control.
- Experience of all aspects of Commissioning.
- Previous experience of working on Energy from Waste, Biomass or Power Generation projects
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Greg Storey on 02392 222 966 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.