Control & Instrumentation Technician - Energy from Waste
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Controls and Instrumentation Technician to join an energy from waste (EFW) power station in the Oxfordshire area. The C&I Technician will form part of the maintenance department responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance and fault-finding activities on all C&I assets across the power station.
Role & Responsibilities...
Reporting to the C&I Engineer, your duties as a C&I Technician will include:
- Carrying out pre-planned and preventative maintenance duties on all control and instrumentation equipment across the site.
- Fault finding, maintaining and calibrating instrumentation (such as pressure, temperature, level, flow etc.)
- Programming the sites DCS / PLC equipment
- Maintaining the continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS)
- Assisting in plant shutdowns and outages
- Ensuring all work is carried out in line with company health and safety policies and procedures
What you will need...
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A relevant technical qualification such as a C&G/NVQ/ONC/HNC/HNC/Degree in an engineering discipline
- At least three years' experience in a maintenance department in a Process Environment with hands on experience on Control Systems (DCS, SCADA, PLC's) and Instrumentation (flow, pressure, temperature, level etc.) equipment
- Ideally an IOSH or NEBOSH or Health & Safety Qualification
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for this role as follows:
- A competitive salary
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 284 and speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.