Up To £35,000 + Commission and Bonus
Our client is an innovation-led, well established company specialising in the recovery, recycling and supply of various types of metals across Essex and the surrounding areas. They are looking for 2 Site Supervisor from the waste industry to join their rapidly expanding team.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the production across the 2 sites with the Essex area
- Managing and leading a team of technicians, machine operatives and pickers across the site and handling any recruitment and training.
- Grading various metals across the site
- Overseeing and managing any planned preventative maintenance on various plant and machinery across the sites.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are in place and kept up to date
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of working as a Site Supervisor within the waste industry, ideally within metals.
- Experience of delivering results in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Machine tickets are desirable, however not essential.
- A strong, hands on approach with the capabilities of developing new processes and procedures to maximize profitability.
- Relevant qualifications would be advantageous.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Basic salary up to £35,000 + Commission
- Company Bonus
- Holiday Allowance
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 023 92 288 217 and ask to speak to Sam McSheaffrey who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.