Astute Technical Recruitment is a leading energy and utilities recruitment agency, recruiting nationwide for staff within the power, nuclear, renewables, waste, and water sectors. We're passionate about people and driven to provide internal and external talent to power a sustainable world.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work within our Renewable energy team based in Portsmouth, providing staff for our sustainable energy clients nationwide. Working alongside a team of Recruitment Consultants your role will involve liaising with renewable energy clients and sourcing staff to work within this sector across the UK and beyond. This position involves white-collar recruitment and will suit someone with drive and motivation to succeed in a sales-focused role.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Managing new and existing client accounts
- Negotiating terms and offers of employment
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Interviewing candidates and matching to open or potential vacancies
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview process, and continuous feedback
- Formatting, creating, and advising candidates on their CVs and cover letters
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute's standards and quality
What we need from you:
- Previous recruitment experience an advantage
- Highly motivated and driven to deliver results
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
What we can do for you:
- Competitive salary starting from £20,000pa
- Generous commission structure
- Bespoke training from our L&D team
- Clear development and career progression process
- Early Friday finish
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing on each year of service
- Birthday off
- Casual dress code
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
To learn more about our Recruitment Consultant opportunity or to apply, please contact Sam Bradshaw by calling 02392 288216 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.