Fleet Reliability Engineer
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Astute are looking for a Fleet Reliability Engineer to join an established business in the Birmingham area who specialise in the transport of goods within the rail industry.
Reporting to the Engineering director, you will be responsible for managing the reliability related incidents and continuously improving the reliability of the fleet.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, as a Fleet Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that reliability issues are investigated, escalated, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Constructing, Developing and manage the reliability management system (RMS) whilst maintaining and improving the RMS through effective IT tools.
- Recommend and introduce enhancing projects to improve fleet availability, reliability, and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Project Engineering team on reliability issues and improve reliability of new build vehicles whilst researching and reporting on new developments which could impact the company's fleet.
- Carry out responsibilities ensuring compliance in accordance with the Companies SOP's and Quality Assurance System.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience working in a Reliability Engineer role or similar in an engineering industry such as Rail, Automotive or Manufacturing.
- HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Qualification
- Must have significant experience within a vehicle/heavy engineering reliability environment.
Salary & Package
What is on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package including company pension and health care.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 033 and ask to speak to Megan McLeod who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.