4 month contract
£450 per day
We are currently recruiting for a Risk Practitioner in the Nuclear sector to support the enterprise risk management activities under the supervisor of the company's Risk Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Risk Practitioner, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Project Managers to develop risk controls and mitigation actions per the respective project scope for around 25 projects.
- Maintaining and providing administration support of the risk register if required.
- Providing support to the Project Managers to ensure risk information is correctly recorded in the company risk register.
- Regularly follow up with the project and function teams to monitor and review the risk mitigation action closeout and provide support where needed.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Active Security Clearance - BPSS
- Experience in a highly regulated environment such as the public sector. Nuclear experience is preferable.
- Preferably a member of a professional body i.e Institute of Risk Management.
- Stakeholder engagement experience and ability to manage internal relationships.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £450 per day
- Inside IR35
- 4 month contract
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to ANash@astutetechnical.co.uk or ring 02392 288 289 and ask to speak to Adam who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.