Commercial Agreement Manager
£360 Per Day
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Agreement Manager to join a government organisation responsible for providing commercial services to the public sector and saving money for the taxpayer.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Commercial Agreement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage your agreement throughout its lifecycle with the ability to interpret data benchmark and use your market knowledge to deliver added value, insight and manage commercial risk.
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships of influence with the customers and suppliers to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of categories and market acting as a source of expert insight advice for the public sector.
- Lead on the development of OJEU procurement documentation that enables the market to deliver our customers needs in a sustainable way, driving quality and value.
- Play a leadership role, supporting the Category Lead in the ongoing management for products, facilitating strategic added value initiatives through out the product Lifecyle and ensuring delivery of continuous improvement.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Must have excellent communication and consultative skills with a track record of building long last relationships of influence.
- Must have experience of managing a large product area in a complex commercial environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace in a complex and political environment.
- Must have Public Sector/ Government experience
Salary & Package
What is on offer for this exciting role:
- £360 per day
- 3-month contract
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910033 and ask to speak to Megan who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.