Commercial Project Manager - District Heating
South West England
6 Month Contract
We are looking for a Commercial Project Manager, specifically with at four years in the District Heating sector managing claims and sub-contractor management. The client is a global Power Generation company based out of Nottingham. This work includes a Project based in the South West, so you'll have to be flexible with travelling.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Project Management Team on all Commercial / Financial /Contractual Issues relating to specific District Heating projects
- Making contractually binding commitments with sub-contracting companies.
- Reviewing of all existing commercial relationships, assisting with claims management issues and contractual issues.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- MBA / Technical Degree qualification in a relevant Engineering / Commercial field
- Significant experience working on Energy Assets including ideally four years on District Heating projects.
- Extensive experience with a variety of different contract types (NEC, FIDIC, Blue Book etc)
- Strong negotiation skills and managing conflict through an assertive approach.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Contract through to at least June 2021
- Competitive Rate
- Opportunity for more work
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.