Property Repairs Manager
6 Month Contract
£29.08 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Property Repairs Manager to be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality services in line with the expectations of the Council's Housing Department.
- To develop the service that provides building maintenance services to the private and commercial sector.
- To provide leadership and direction to staff within the property repairs service area and ensure the team contributes to their full potential in the delivery on the Councils priorities.
- Responsible for all operational issues including the scheduling and planning of maintenance activities to maximise effectiveness and efficiency of the Councils aspirations.
- Actively support the generation of external funding and other business opportunities to assist in the ambition of the service and council, including the pricing of tenders.
- Must be qualified to OND Level or Equivalent
- Must have experience working on technical aspects of construction and building maintenance services.
- Must have Supervisor experience including managing a large workforce
- Must have knowledge of political awareness and knowledge of financial management including monitoring budgets s and procurement.
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity, simply send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 02393 910 033 and speak to Megan McLeod.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.