Start date - October 2020
Rate - £350-£400 per day
Duration - 3-4 months contract
Location - Home based role
We are recruiting for a Project Planner with extensive knowledge and experience with Primavera p6 software to work across multiple projects in the UK for a Large Strategic Consultant business. The role responsibilities consist of providing and maintaining a programme plan to drive the onsite delivery teams to completion of multiple projects. The Planner will need to write/type up monthly internal and external reports.
- Managing project programmes to completion within set time scales.
- Using experience in critical path identification and programme slippage to allow remediation when required
- Establishing and monitoring key milestones, required of the project, to allow for successful progression and completion of multiple projects.
- Provide routine reporting to all relevant management levels around weekly and monthly findings.
- Creation and maintenance of details P6 schedules and progress updates.
It is essential that candidates have experience working with the Energy sector. Ideally the successful candidate will have experience with energy decarbonisation or a technical discipline.
If you are interested in this challenging role then please contact Greg Storey on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02392 222 966
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.