In Service Engineer - MOD
£400 per day
We are currently recruiting for an In-Service Engineer to work for the Ministry of Defence and be responsible providing support and leadership on the technical aspects of the in-service phase.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are effectively management throughout the engineering activities, involve specialists as required and consider safety implications before making decisions.
- Provide technical support to projects, interacting with suppliers and being responsible for delegating technical work packages, whilst ensuring that you are following the health and safety regulations.
- To be able to work with Users and Suppliers to ensure the overarching capability is realised to its full potential.
- Minimising and managing the risk to availability, whilst ensuring that the solution remains safe and fit for purpose.
- Must hold valid SC Clearance.
- Must have experience in Project Management.
- Must have APMP or equivalent
- Experience with AutoCAD and BS7671/EE Wiring Regulations Awareness
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or give 02393 910 033 and speak to Megan McLeod.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.