£31.42 - £37.42 an hour
We are recruiting for multiple Instructional Designers experienced at all levels. You will undertaking instructional design during development and support phases of the training lifecycle. You will need to achieve certain tasks within a certain timescale and budget.
* Conduct Instructional Design in accordance with the UK MoD's Defence Systems Approach to Training and the associated Quality Management Standard (QMS).
* Support training solution integration & acceptance activities.
* Develop Customer and Stakeholder Relations.
* Adhere to and promote the companies Governance, Configuration and Change Control processes.
* Provide Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authorities.
* Support the procurement of training media through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
* Support Training Planning activities through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
* Have successfully completed a Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Instructional Design course (preferably Defence Academy Course No. 98 - DSAT Detailed Design and Development) or a similar training framework course.
* Have knowledge and at least 12 months experience of the successful application of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT QMS and DSAT guidance documentation.
* Have knowledge of current training methods and media, including Computer Based Training (CBT), multimedia, simulation and Virtual Reality (VR).
* Have a working knowledge of Training Lifecycle Management.
* Knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines would be advantageous.
Experience of Instructional Design within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Megan McLeod on 02393 910 033 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.