Electrician - Green Energy
Up to £35,000 plus excellent benefits.
Homebased in the central south - Reading, Oxford, Winchester, Southampton
We're looking for an experienced Electrician to join a rapidly expanding energy business, committed to making homes smarter and more efficient.
Our client has recently started installing Air Source Heat Pumps to customer properties and due to continued increase in demand, require a new installation team to support works across the South - as an Electrician you will be a pivotal member of that team.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, rapidly expanding business where you can be part of early growth that often leads to exciting futures.
Role and Responsibilities
The Electrician will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the installation of energy efficiency projects, initially the electrical systems associated with Air Source Heat Pumps, demonstrating a high level of technical expertise.
- Collaborating with Heating Engineers to safely install customer heating systems.
- Installation, certification, compliance and sign off of electrical installations.
- Working with high regards for Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and innovation to achieving best practices and the highest standards of safety, qualify and customer care.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this Electrician position will:
- Have experience of domestic electrical installations
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in relevant technical subject
- 18th Edition
- C&G 2391 (test and inspection) or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a passion for Customer Service
- Be resilient to change as the company grows and develops.
Salary & Package
In addition to an exciting career, you will also receive
- £35,000 Basic Salary
- 3% Contributory Pension
- Vitality Health Membership
- 6x Death in Service
- Perkbox Discounts
- Company Van, Tools and PPE also provided
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 210 and ask for Matt Dickens.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.