£40.00 per hour
We are recruiting for a EC&I Engineer with experience within the Nuclear sector for a role on a busy site in Somerset.
- Installation and commissioning of instrumentation
- Electrical inspection and testing
- Completion of electrical test certificates
- Carry out diagnostics and problem solving for electrical and instrument systems
- Calibration of instrumented systems
- Acceptance and hand-back of PTWs
- Performing all assigned tasks to agreed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards and demonstrate a commitment to attaining high levels of HSE performance
You will need to possess experience of electrical installations and a sound knowledge control systems and process instrumentation.
- Degree Qualified or relevant experience to an equivalent level
- Previous EC&I commissioning experience gained within Nuclear projects
- A proven track record of delivering to set deadlines within an electrical, control and instrumentation team
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City & Guilds 2394 & 2935 is desirable for this role
- Ability to communicate effectively with onsite team
- IT literate with experience of MS Office
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Megan McLeod on 02393 910 033 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.