£130 per day
We are currently recruiting for a Category Manager to join a leading organisation responsible for delivering education services across Northern Ireland.
- Assisting the Senior Category Manager/Head of Procurement to ensure successful delivery of a consistent and professional procurement service.
- To be responsible for the effective delivery of contracts that maximise value throughout the commercial lifecycle of contracts.
- To be able to develop and implement category management strategies to achieve the aims and objectives.
- Providing a customer focused Commercial and Procurement Service whilst providing professional procurement advise and support in line with guidelines.
- Must have a Degree or equivalent or higher education.
- At least 2 years' experience working in Procurement.
- At least 2/3 years' experience in the management or supervision of staff.
- Have experience of managing the full procurement and contract management cycle.
To apply for this exciting role, please email a copy of your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 02393 910 033 and speak with Megan McLeod.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.