Head of Transport
£800 Per Day + Benefits
6 Months Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Transport/ Movement Manager to join a Government Organization that support Ministers in leading the nation's health & social care.
- Ensure that all operations operate in accordance with Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Mange the relationship between the company, integrator, Lighthouse Labs, Channel test sites and ensure that all are aligned to common goals with clear accountability in the value chain.
- Manage transportation related issues.
- Establish performance reviews, ensuring that targets are set and published and drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve them.
- Produce and communicate transport plans/forecasts on a regular basis and prepare unique plans to cover holidays.
- Experience managing relationships across the whole supply chain.
- Experience setting a transport strategy and defining performance metrics.
- Must have previous experience with UN3373 and packaging instruction 650 of ADR requirements.
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 02393 910 033 and speak to Megan McLeod.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.