£400 per day
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join a Government Organization who are responsible for supporting ministers inleading health and social care.
- Assessing the existing commercial landscape and researching the impact that it has on the programme delivery.
- Designing and implementing approaches which ensure effective delivery of the correct outcome for the department
- To be able to lead supplier integration with regards to relationships and cost impact that is has to the department.
- Ability to negotiate with existing contracts.
- Manging the impact of existing commercial financial models.
- Being the main point of contact between suppliers and the department.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject such as law or finance.
- Experience of working with key stakeholders and build and manage supplier relationships.
- Member of or studying for membership of, the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)
- Have experience of applying commercial skills and managing contractual risks and issues.
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or you can call 02393 910033 and speak to Megan McLeod.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.