Are you an experienced Commercial Officer looking for your next contract opportunity? Do you have a track record of achieving positive commercial outcomes and establishing stakeholder relationships? If so, please read on for more details.
- Recognise patterns and trends in a wide range of evidence/ data and draw key conclusions, outlining costs, benefits, risks and potential responses.
- Invite challenge and where appropriate involve others in decision making to help build engagement and present robust recommendations.
- Establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support delivery of business outcomes.
- Encourage collaborative team working within own team and across the Department.
- Work with commercial experts in engaging effectively and intelligently with delivery partners in order to define and/or improve service delivery.
- Identify and understand relevant legal and commercial terms, concepts, policies and processes (including project approvals and assurance procedures) to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Delivering value for money
- Recommend actions to achieve value for money and efficiency.
- Follow appropriate financial procedures to monitor contracts to ensure deliverables are achieved.
Essential Experience/ Skills/ Qualifications
- Qualified purchasing professional (MCIPS);
- Member of, or studying for membership of, the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM);
- Relevant degree, such as in law or finance, MBA;
- Related industry experience.
- To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.