Commercial Manager - Power Generation
Competitive Salary & Benefits including Bonus & Car
Our client is an international leading provider of turnkey solutions across the Energy from Waste and Biomass industries. In the UK they have 10 Energy from Waste plants with a further two awarded which aim to be completed over the next few years.
They have recently expanded their offerings focusing on the UK EfW/Biomass market offering various services include technical support, consultations, retrofit / optimisation projects and maintenance / outage services throughout the duration of the plant's lifecycle. Initially focused on an existing portfolio, you'll be targeting the UK's entire EfW/Biomass market of over 60 plants.
Due to the technical nature of the services on offer, the ideal candidate for this role will have had exposure in offering similar services such as combustion technologies, boiler maintenance, flue gas treatment plant, outages, installations and warranty issues of plant. You'll also need to have a strong commercial acumen, with experience in preparing and writing bids / tenders in addition to generating business through networking.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a network of clients
- Identify opportunities for new business and develop selling strategies to grow the business
- With support, develop & write technical proposals.
- Produce costing estimates for jobs, ensuring market expectations are met and sits in line with the selling strategy
- Formalise proposals and follow up to secure business.
- Negotiate commercial & legal terms and conditions.
- Negotiate supplier / partner terms & conditions on sub-contract works
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Proven Commercial acumen, ideally from an Industrials Solutions Environment
- Degree qualified in a relevant field (Commercial or Engineering)
- Knowledge of P&L, Commercial Terms, Tenders, Proposals etc
- Developed a commercial / business development strategy
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Highly competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Private medical
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.