Head of Programme Management - Renewable Energy
£60,000 to c£70,000
Astute are pleased to be working with a well-renowned project finance company who are looking for a Head of Programme Management and Investment to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of Programme Management to go into a company, establish their own framework and programme management system and would suit someone from the waste sector, especially from anaerobic digestion.
My client is looking for someone to drive forward a growing business with future plans already secured.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the board, as Head of Programme Management, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing your own Programme Management Office (PMO) with the aim of standardising the running of company projects
- To manage the existing Project/Programme Managers and drive the team forward
- To oversee the ongoing performance of assets owned by the company, ensuring all contractual agreements are up to date, secure and profitable
- Work with the board to own and deliver some existing and future key programmes
- Manage the development of key relationships both internally and externally
- Take the lead on mitigating the risk of projects, with support from other internal functions
- To be innovate, forward-thinking and be able to travel to sites/investors
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree or higher-level education in a relevant discipline
- Prince 2 (or equivalent) is very desirable
- Demonstrable experience of managing multi-million projects with success
- Experience in anaerobic digestion is a huge positive, or at least in the energy from waste sector
- Demonstrable experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent commercial acumen and diligence
- Full UK driving licence is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary DOE of up to £70,000
- Car allowance
- Degree of flexibility with the role to develop it in your own way
- Mixture of working from the office, home and nationwide sites
- Other benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.