Up to £30,000 + Commission
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join one of the leading Waste Management specialists operating across the Wiltshire area and the surrounding counties. Focussing on their Waste Management operations, they are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to support in the growth of their customer base, generating new business and increasing revenue and market presence in the Bristol area.
Working as their Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Generating new business and growing their commercial customer base in the Bristol area.
- Hands-on business development, cold calling and lead generation.
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual set financial targets.
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creating and negotiating sales proposals.
- Maintaining good knowledge of local opportunities and activity to identify new areas of business growth.
- Meeting all budgetary targets and KPI's.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable sales experience working across the commercial and industrial sector, ideally within the waste management industry.
You should have a proven track record of successfully generating new leads and building new business relationships as well as delivering against sales targets and KPI's. Knowledge of the local market is essential.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible in their working hours and travel.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of £30,000
- Commission scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Car and Fuel Card
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 for a confidential chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.