Commercial Development Analyst - Electric Vehicles
£24,000 to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Development Analyst to join a business who develop electrical public transport systems that are used across the UK. This is a unique post to partner with the Commercial Director and take a lead on the commercial analysis and insight for the UK and defined export markets.
This would suit a graduate with work experience who is keen on joining a business developing electric vehicle platforms.
Working closely with the Commercial Director you will be responsible for…
- Analysing UK and defined export market size and trends by segment. Generating, reports and presentations as required.
- Defining customer, market and legal product requirements by product and territory.
- Reviewing date for bids and tenders (mileage calculations)
- Supporting the bids and tender process.
- Working with sales, production, finance, and transport businesses to ensure vehicle despatches meet customer requirements.
- Maintain and develop the businesses tender portfolio for further bids.
- Supporting the business at trade / road shows.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Highly numerate with commercial and technical acumen.
- Analysis and insight skills - the ability to deliver executive level briefings and presentations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An interest in electric vehicles is desirable.
- A degree / HND level qualification in an Engineering / Environmental or Commercial discipline.
What's on offer.
- A basic salary up to £30,000
- Genuine career development opportunities.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.