Electrical Project Engineer - New Build Data Centre
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a leading global general contractor, you'll be working on a hyperscale data centre project in Slough, London. Our Client is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to support the electrical packages throughout the duration of the project.
There is a healthy pipeline of projects for future opportunities and they're also looking for people to work in a similar capacity in Paris, Copenhagen and Frankfurt if the Slough role isn't for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Electrical Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Overall running of large electrical projects
- Continuous reviewing of Electrical Engineering concepts and developing solutions
- Sign off on engineering - related documentation from the design department
- Outline and present design plans to clients and design team
- Oversee the work of a small team of Intermediate Engineers
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience projects of a similar nature i.e. data centres, hospitals, pharmaceutical facilities or power stations.
- Electrical engineering degree qualified
- Previously managed large electrical projects
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary ranging from £60,000 up to £70,000 DOE
- Extra paid qualifications
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.