Commercial Contract Manager - Power Generation
£54,000 + Package
One of the following locations - Coventry, Manchester, or London.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Contract Manager to join a leading power generation business with offices located across the UK. With a range of projects focusing on affordable, low carbon energy, they are now looking for a Commercial Contract Manager to join them to help push these forward.
This is a varied post that will see you doing the following.
- Reviewing tender documentation against project data and developing terms.
- Carrying out cost analysis and contract negotiation on a variety of agreements (EPC, Operations & Maintenance, Licences and Vendor Frameworks)
- Working with the Engineering and Finance departments to develop pricing and commercial models.
- Developing initial cost plans.
- Working with legal teams to develop EPC contracts.
- Preparing and monitoring proposition risk schedules.
- Acting as the interface between customer solutions and engineering delivery.
Candidates will hold the following skills and experience.
- Advanced negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with UK contract law (JCT/NEC3/4 contracts)
- Experienced gained in the energy service sector.
What's on offer.
- A basic salary of £54,000
- 10% Bonus
- Further package.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.