Commercial Analyst - Solar, Energy Storage & EV
£35,000 to £45,000 DOE + bonus & benefits
Astute have been selected to work with a genuinely innovative, sustainable energy business to source a Commercial Analyst or Investment Analyst to join their growing team. Our client is a leader in their space, turning unsustainable or poorly served energy solutions into a sustainable, more green solution. We're looking for a Commercial Analyst to help assess the viability of certain investments and solutions in the Solar, Energy Storage and Electric Forecourt space.
We're looking for someone who has some fantastic experience in this area, but also someone who's hungry to further themselves. Someone with a passion for learning and developing with exceptional diligence would be ideally suited to this company.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Manager, as a Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing financial viability of solar hybrid and electric forecourt projects
- Looking at and analysing Energy Storage, Solar and Electric Vehicle projects
- Work alongside the Planning and Development Team to understand which projects are financially viable to take on
- To coordinate processes and applications for securing DNO, National Grid and other market revenue streams for their portfolio of energy generation and storage assets
- Assist with commercial negotiations on agreements (share purchase, O&M and EPC)
- General support to the commercial and legal team
- To be able to work with financial models, be excellent with numbers and to be able to communicate findings to stakeholders
- To adhere and work to company policies and procedures and to remain compliant with specific ISO processes
- Be flexible as the role may involve some international travel to their other office from time to time
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally already working in the renewable energy, electric vehicle or wider energy industries
- A degree-level qualified individual in a related discipline
- Project financial modelling experience is hugely desirable
- A high attention to detail with excellent number skills
- Computer literacy and a proficient user of the full Microsoft package
- A quality and results-driven person who won't be phased by time constraints
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- An excellent salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- A bonus depending on company and personal performance
- An employee wellbeing program
- Life assurance
- Flexibility to work from home when needed
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.