Competitive Salary + Package
We are currently recruiting for a commercially aware, results orientated Contract Manager to join our client who are a large global organisation within the Waste Management and Power Generation sectors. The Contract Manager will take responsibility for managing the Waste Transfer Station and Transport Operations across a number of sites in the Hertfordshire and Luton area as well as ensuring the smooth running of the contract requirements, building a strong relationship with the client.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing all operational requirements of the contract, representing the company and working directly with the client day to day and at contract review meetings.
- Ensure successful delivery of the contract, monitoring and reporting on transport operations and site services.
- Ensure corporate targets are met, in terms of SHEQ, profitability, cost tracking, recycling, customer service and communication.
- Managing existing operational facilities and creating new opportunities within both the local area and contract.
- Ensure that any fixed plant, equipment and collection vehicles are maintained effectively and efficiently and in full compliance with legislation requirements.
- Manage all health, safety and compliance across the contracts, monitoring, resolving and reporting any issues raised.
- Full P&L and CAPEX responsibility, assisting in budget preparations and financial reporting.
To be considered for this position you must have experience as an operational Contract Manager, with a proven track record in delivering projects on time and in budget with a strong focus on health and safety.
A relevant COTC (or willing to work towards) and a valid CPC is a must along with a strong understanding of managing complex teams within a fast-paced production environment.
Knowledge of transport operations, the waste recycling sector, contract mechanisms and preventative maintenance procedures is also preferred.
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
- A long-term career within the Waste Management sector
How to apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.