£27,500 + Benefits
Astute Technical are currently supporting a client who are the UK's leading offsite construction specialist with a new vacancy for a Quality Inspector. This is a genuine opportunity to work with an industry market leader that operates across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative Off-Site Solutions, operating in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors
As Quality Inspector, your responsibilities will include:-
- Quality Assurance of all projects/products produced as part of the quality team.
- Ensure compliance to the required standards of all products produced from the signing off of the products, to identifying and reporting all defects, non-conforming products or outstanding operations encountered to the relevant manager
- To ensure all products meet the required company quality standards and customer requirements.
To be considered for the role of Quality Inspector, candidates must demonstrate:-
- Construction industry experience would be an advantage
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Driven and enthusiastic with a willingness to adapt and learn
- Works well as an individual but also part of a wider team
- Ability to read and interpret Construction Drawings
As Quality Inspector with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Career development/Training
The application process couldn't be easier, simply contact Simon Cheung on 023 93 911 007 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.