Field Service Engineer
Up To £35,000 + Company Benefits
Our client is a leading business specialised in providing state of the art sorting and separation solutions for the waste industry across the UK and Ireland.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Attending various customer sites across the UK and Ireland to carry out various installations, repair works, and after sales service support works to specialist plant and machinery.
- Undertaking inspections and assessments of machinery to ensure optimal performance and that all plant remains effective.
- Carrying out reports and documentation detailing completed works and advisories and ensuring that the customer has had necessary follow ups.
- Providing technical and engineering support to customers as well as health and safety guidance and compliance.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Electrical or Mechanical experience with relevant qualifications
- Experience of working within the waste industry, ideally recycling
- Experience of working with sorting and separating equipment
- Strong experience of working with heavy industrial machinery
- Forklift Truck driving licence is desirable
- Strong customer service and people skills
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to a £35,000 basic salary
- Company van, phone and laptop
- Full training provided
- Fantastic company benefits
- Holiday package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Sam McSheaffrey on 02392 288 217 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.