Construction Site Manager
Location - St Helens (UK wide projects)
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Construction Site Manager to oversee the project from initial construction through to completion stage of a Gas Peaking Plant in the North West of England. Our client are expanding their repertoire of projects across the UK and are delving into new sources of Renewable Energy such as Solar and Battery Storage.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Construction Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing technical aspects of the construction projects
- Compiling technical documentation for various projects and review technical submissions from contractors
- Leading the review process of subcontractor documentation to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Performing testing and analyses testing data as well as making recommendations and design modifications
- Communicating weekly reports to the Managing Director.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree qualified candidate with a technical or engineering discipline
- Site Management qualification such as SMSTS, CSCS etc.
- Ideally a post-graduate qualification in a technical discipline
- Experience working on Peaking Plant projects or other process plants
- Proven ability to deliver projects between £5m - £10m
If you are interested in this position then please contact Greg Storey on email@example.com or on 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.