£355.00 per day
We are recruiting for a Commercial Officer with experience within the Public Sector for a role on a busy site in the Bristol area.
The main aim of the position is to provide procurement and contract management support to the Aeronatical Information Capability contract will ensure MOD complies with the latest Air Safety regulations.
- managing the clarification process
- evaluation of bids
- drafting of the contract
- drafting approval documents
- seeking approvals e,g, CASDD, Cabinet Office
- transition arrangements form the current system to new contract
- commercial administration
- attendance at meetings
- contract management post contract award
- other ad-hoc duties
- Experience in MOD and/or another relevant public sector procurement organisation
- Experience of digital/technology procurement, multi-sourcing and outsourcing
- Experience of creating and delivering commercial strategies
- Experience of leading commercial delivery of procurement projects in both a competitive and non-competitive environment.
- Experience of running procurement exercises via OJEU and government frameworks
- Experience/evidence of commercial activity to deliver technology disaggregation programs
- Experience/evidence in contracting for Agile (SAFe) delivery
- SC with DV as desirable and MUST have Sole UK Nationality
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam Nash on 02392 288289 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.