4 Months (potential extension)
£450-480 per day
We are recruiting for multiple Commercial Manger with experience within the Public Sector for a role on a busy site in the Salisbury area.
The main aim of the position is to provide procurement and contract management support to the Enabling Division and develop effective contractual relationships with external supplier base and take responsibility for task/management of a workflow within the team against a pipeline of work from three areas of the Internal Portfolio.
- Provide procurement and contract management support to the Enabling Division and develop effective contractual relationships with external supplier base
- Take responsibility for task/management of a workflow within the team against a pipeline of work from three areas of the Internal Portfolio
- The role requires an individual with strong organisational skills working on a number of tasks at a time
- Experience with Public Contract Regulations
- Worked in a commercial environment involving infrastructure works and aware of NEC3 contracting and the RIBA Stage process
- Minimum requirement is for SC clearance
- Some travel for meetings may be required
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam Nash on 02392 288289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.