£400-450 per day
We are recruiting for multiple Commercial Officer with experience within the Public Sector for a role on a busy site in the Portsmouth area.
The role is working in the busy Maritime Commercial team delivering S&T requirements through a number of established frameworks and contracts. The role requires an individual with strong organisational skills working on a number of tasks at a time. Although the minimum requirement is for SC clearance, DV clearance is preferred due to the nature of the tasks in this area (but not essential). Some travel for meetings may be required.
- Working within a commercial team to deliver programme objectives;
- Supporting colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales;
- Developing successful working relationships with external suppliers.
- Contributing to procurement and contract strategies;
- Compiling and issuing tenders; Administering contract amendments; Providing commercial advice and guidance to the wider business;
- Ensuring all procurement activities are within budget;
- Ensuring all activity undertaken is in line with government regulations and best practice.
- The role requires an individual with strong organisational skills working on a number of tasks at a time.
- Minimum requirement is for SC clearance, DV clearance is preferred due to the nature of the tasks in this area (but not essential).
- Some travel for meetings may be required.
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam Nash on 02392 288289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.