Sales Manager - Battery/Generator
Home based - UK Travel
£30,000 - 35,000 + OTE
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with an expanding business within the Clean Energy industry.
We are looking for a Sales/Account Manager to join their established team in a home-based travelling role.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, as Sales/Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Travelling the UK and promoting bespoke generator design packages and batteries
- Identifying and establishing a network of resellers within both the generator and battery market
- Attending sales meetings to ensure the team are up to date with projects
- Dealing with any queries and presenting project quotations with support from the Engineering team
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role specialising in Battery storage/Generator sales
- An established network of clients to bid and secure new sales
- A full UK Driving licence is essential for this role
- Technical competency with a commercial acumen is beneficial for this role
- Proactive and confident with new Business Development
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary
- Target related bonus/commissions structure
- The chance to join an innovative company within the Generator/Battery industry
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.