Finance Manager - Renewable Energy
Astute have been selected to source a Finance Manager for a development company in renewable energy. The Finance Manager will ideally come from an energy background and have demonstrable experience in managing finances for solar and battery storage projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, as Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Raising finance and building financial models
- Accurate and timely financial forecasting
- Financial planning for the company and projects
- Challenge business activity in order to increase profits and identify and minimise any potential financial risks using financial information
- Timely and accurate preparation of management accounts, cash-flow submission, balance sheets
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Suitably qualified - CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Experience in the energy sector is desirable, especially gas-peaking, CHP, battery storage or solar energy
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent software skills
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Excellent salary, depending on experience, to be discussed upon application
- Company perks and benefits
- The chance to join a growing company contributing to a greener future
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.