Full Stack PHP Developer
Working from home with Travel to Hemel Hempstead
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer to join a growing global telecommunications business. Working as part of their Data Centres division, you join a small team of PHP Developers responsible for serving and supporting business critical IT applications.
You will have the freedom to work from home with occasional travel into Hemel Hempstead when required.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining bespoke software solutions used in a business critical environment.
- Working well as part of a team of PHP Developers.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with experience of the following:
- Experience in client/ server applications, having programmed in PHP or similar languages (Java, Python, C#)
- Experience in writing tests, TDD and/or continuous integration
- Someone open to occasional pair-programming
- Ability to identify and suggest potential areas for improvement
Salary & Package
What is on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary and benefits - please enquire for more details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 210 to speak with Matt Dickens.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.