Process Line Operator X2 - Chemical
£22,000 to £23,000 + Shift Pay
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Process Line Operator to join a Chemical manufacture in Widnes. This facility has recently undergone significant investment and now require two Process Operators to assist in the production of industrial chemicals and sanitiser.
These requirements are due to start at the end of August.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Process Operator you will be responsible for:
- Setting the production line.
- Mixing chemicals and ingredients.
- Basic maintenance and cleaning tasks.
- Basic quality checks.
- Moving consumables and products with a Forklift truck licence.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience setting production lines / machinery.
- Experience in creating products from a recipe / product sheet.
- Forklift Truck Licence - Counterbalance / Reach.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Basic salary of £22,000 to £23,000
- Shift Pay (Shifts 06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 213 and ask to speak to Dan Bisset who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.