Contracts Coordinator - Energy from Waste
South Wales / Bristol / Oxford (Location flexible)
Circa £40,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to join one of the UK's largest recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. The Contracts Coordinator will support the Contracts Manager across the southern Energy from Waste plants and be responsible for carrying out tenders for goods and services and management of service contracts.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, typical duties of the Contracts Coordinator will include:
- Carrying out negotiations in order to award contracts for specialised services.
- Ensuring business objectives are on time, delivering services and strengthening the supply chain security.
- Experience of tendering, ongoing management of supplier relationships. Contracts largely based around the equipment on site - CEMS system, turbines, cranes.
- Provide robust and effective commercial management for service contracts and proactively monitor supplier performance.
- Promote the Company's Environmental and Health and Safety initiatives.
What experience does the role require?
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- A relevant qualification such as an HNC/NVQ/C&G in procurement/contract management/business administration or a similar discipline
- Familiar with engineering terminology and equipment
- Practical knowledge purchasing principles & practices & appreciation of the importance of procedural compliance
- Understanding of legal requirements and terms and conditions of contract
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A highly competitive salary up to £40,000
- A contributory pension
- The chase to work in the growing EFW sector
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 215 and speak to Steve who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.